5,599,337 Members 37,991 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Urgent Help Required

Tip us?

Krish007
Old
(Last edited by Krish007; 6th December 2013 at 01:55 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thank you everyone.. The problem now has been resolved.

1. Initially, The USB connection wasn't getting detected,.. That's because i wasn't able to go to the download mode and always used to be welcomed with CWM Recovery Mode.

2. After trying so many things, the battery got depleted which created problems in reflashing the CWM to get rid of boot loop.

3. The Battery wasn't getting charged through Wall Socket charger initially and got it some how charged through CWM Mode for half an hour

4. Plugged the USB connection back and got into the Download Mode and then Voila ! the usb connection was detected and i reflashed it.. The Boot loop is no more there..

Thank you guys
The Following User Says Thank You to Krish007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

socrates0
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish007 View Post
Thank you everyone.. The problem now has been resolved.

1. Initially, The USB connection wasn't getting detected,.. That's because i wasn't able to go to the download mode and always used to be welcomed with CWM Recovery Mode.

2. After trying so many things, the battery got depleted which created problems in reflashing the CWM to get rid of boot loop.

3. The Battery wasn't getting charged through Wall Socket charger initially and got it some how charged through CWM Mode for half an hour

4. Plugged the USB connection back and got into the Download Mode and then Voila ! the usb connection was detected and i reflashed it.. The Boot loop is no more there..

Thank you guys

A a fully depeleted battery will take some time to register some charge or if its charging at all , ideally taking a battery to that level is not advisable but anyway all's well that end's well