Camera redtaring Derise hd

Search This thread

saint_diablo

Nov 25, 2012
Mumbai
Sometimes when i click a pic suing stock camera with flash or click a pic in whatsapp my phone restarts !!

This happens when my battery is below 50% and is random..

Im using lastes viper rom for desire hd..please help

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

yumm91

Jan 6, 2013
Sometimes when i click a pic suing stock camera with flash or click a pic in whatsapp my phone restarts !!

This happens when my battery is below 50% and is random..

Im using lastes viper rom for desire hd..please help

Common problems. One of the suspected reason is the battery problem. However, this only happened on some roms. Probably due to power allocated for flash is different.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Lyokacanthrope

May 11, 2011
Rochester
It happens only when flash is on !!

Yeah, this just happens because the flash makes the voltage required by the device jump, and your likely older battery can't handle the voltage increase at lower %, so the entire phone shuts off. It's just a fact of life with this device. It'll happen on other devices with lower voltages, too I imagine. The DHD's flash is ridiculously strong, though.

Reactions: saint_diablo

saint_diablo

Nov 25, 2012
Mumbai
Yeah, this just happens because the flash makes the voltage required by the device jump, and your likely older battery can't handle the voltage increase at lower %, so the entire phone shuts off. It's just a fact of life with this device. It'll happen on other devices with lower voltages, too I imagine. The DHD's flash is ridiculously strong, though.

Thanks a lot for your valuable information

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It happens only when flash is on !!