[Q] LG optimus pro G bricked after using exitrecovery.zip

Tip us?

babaghanush
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] LG optimus pro G bricked after using exitrecovery.zip

hello,

I hope someone can help me with my AT&T LG Optimus Pro G phone, which I have royally screwed up.

I was experimenting with the cyogen mod and after installation I installed the freegee app and once the cwm recovery was installed, I decided to go into the recovery by holding down up volume and power button.

Once I was in recovery for CWM i couldn't exit out, and the phone constantly booted into recovery after every reboot, even if i took out the battery, and powered it on.

I tried reflashing the cynogen mod through the sd card, and even though I would get success message the phone would still reboot into the cwm recovery.

I started doing research on the internet and i found file exitrecovery.zip that could be used to possibly get the phone out of the cwm recovery.

After installing exitrecovery.zip, I rebooted the phone, and now I have complete black screen. There are no light, no hints the phone is even turning on, and I can't get into recovery( or at least I can't tell). The only thing now is that when i connect the phone to the computer the window tries to install drivers for the device, and eventually prompts to insert a CD for LG drivers. I already have LGUnitedMobileDriver v.3.10.1 connection drivers installed from their website.

Please help, I am really stuck here..... and have no clue what to do. I am fairly new with rooting and modding, and I am extremely miserable.

The phone is still under warranty from LG. Anyone if all else fails, and since the phone has no screen or lights, whether they would replace it?

Attaching the exitrecovery.zip that I used.

sobbing....
Attached Files
File Type: zip exitrecovery.zip - [Click for QR Code] (153.8 KB, 10 views)

lykosha
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaghanush View Post
hello,

I hope someone can help me with my AT&T LG Optimus Pro G phone, which I have royally screwed up.

I was experimenting with the cyogen mod and after installation I installed the freegee app and once the cwm recovery was installed, I decided to go into the recovery by holding down up volume and power button.

Once I was in recovery for CWM i couldn't exit out, and the phone constantly booted into recovery after every reboot, even if i took out the battery, and powered it on.

I tried reflashing the cynogen mod through the sd card, and even though I would get success message the phone would still reboot into the cwm recovery.

I started doing research on the internet and i found file exitrecovery.zip that could be used to possibly get the phone out of the cwm recovery.

After installing exitrecovery.zip, I rebooted the phone, and now I have complete black screen. There are no light, no hints the phone is even turning on, and I can't get into recovery( or at least I can't tell). The only thing now is that when i connect the phone to the computer the window tries to install drivers for the device, and eventually prompts to insert a CD for LG drivers. I already have LGUnitedMobileDriver v.3.10.1 connection drivers installed from their website.

Please help, I am really stuck here..... and have no clue what to do. I am fairly new with rooting and modding, and I am extremely miserable.

The phone is still under warranty from LG. Anyone if all else fails, and since the phone has no screen or lights, whether they would replace it?

Attaching the exitrecovery.zip that I used.

sobbing....
Find flow ROM with expansion .exe and try it to sew from a computer.

babaghanush
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default could you further elaborate please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykosha View Post
Find flow ROM with expansion .exe and try it to sew from a computer.

hi, thanks for your reply. Again I very much new to the rooting and android OS tinkering, and nowhere close to an experienced user.

I tried to use google with your information in regards to how to use flow ROM with expansion.exe, but did not get any leads.

I would appreciate if you could elaborate more on this process.

When my phone is connect to the computer via usb is is constantly trying to install drivers. I had already installed LG usb connection drivers in the past and it was successful. It almost seems it tries to install driver yet fails after receiving no input from the phone, and then request LG CD with drivers.

lykosha
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaghanush View Post
hi, thanks for your reply. Again I very much new to the rooting and android OS tinkering, and nowhere close to an experienced user.

I tried to use google with your information in regards to how to use flow ROM with expansion.exe, but did not get any leads.

I would appreciate if you could elaborate more on this process.

When my phone is connect to the computer via usb is is constantly trying to install drivers. I had already installed LG usb connection drivers in the past and it was successful. It almost seems it tries to install driver yet fails after receiving no input from the phone, and then request LG CD with drivers.
Try to find driver on the web-site of producer. Set them. Overload a vehicle in Bootloader. In the controller of devices on компе must be determined your device. Then on a computer start sewing - .EXE.