5,604,050 Members 47,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help, "Insufficient Storage" issues.

Tip us?

nicktheqwik82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs down [Q] Need help, "Insufficient Storage" issues.

Alright, I am seriously about fed up with this phone. So earlier in the week, I rooted my T-Mo G2. Cool, no problems there. A day or so later I pushed TWRP to it. Good stuff, all fun. Now, since I flashed TWRP I have not been able to flash a ROM. I have tried every ROM available for my model, and they either flash successfully (supposedly) and then I reboot to a black screen after the LG splash screen or they say "Install Failed". So I gave up on the new ROM idea and restored my nandroid backup that I had made before I tried to do my first ROM install. Everything restored correctly and I thought I was on my merry way until my daily market updates came. I got an insufficient storage error on all my updates. Curious considering I have 8.3 GB of free storage yet. Ok, I play along and delete some of my large game apps, 1GB and up to free up another 3 gigs. Guess what I try to download any app and it says insufficient storage. Any help here would be appreciated before I decide to put the insurance (that the T-Mobile girl talked me into) to work.

nicktheqwik82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
UPDATE:

So I went back into TWRP, wiped everything with the advanced wipe and restored my nandroid backup again. This seems to have resolved the insufficient storage issue, now for the not being able to flash a new ROM issue.

garywojdan81
Old
Thanks Meter 425
If it happens again just clear the cache/data of the playstore app. That's worked for similar,issues on other phones.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk