5,599,977 Members 45,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SGH-T999L Beanstalk???

Tip us?

dwgibson2000
Old
(Last edited by dwgibson2000; 5th December 2013 at 10:56 AM.) Reason: spelling correction
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SGH-T999L Beanstalk???

I'm relatively new, but have flash a couple Galaxy S2's. But I have my personal SGH-T999L that I want to flash and would like to use the Beanstalk 4.3 here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2345663, I can't afford to brick my phone and just trying to find out if anyone out there has used it on a T999L. I could only find one reference to it which wasn't very specific.

Thanks in advance

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2328

DONATE TO ME
All Custom T999 Roms will be fine to use on the T999L unless otherwise stated.

Please don't double post in multiple places.

dwgibson2000
Old
(Last edited by dwgibson2000; 6th December 2013 at 03:11 PM.) Reason: addition
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sorry, was just trying to find someone online to answer before i tried it. Had been searching for an answer for quite awhile and running out of patience not finding much in specific in reqards to the t999L except a few horror stories related to other attempts to use t999 software on the L model. Was hoping to get an answer from DOCHOLIDAY77 (no offense) since he seems to have the most post/experience with the differences between the 2 models. But I thank you for your response and input. I presume from your answer, that as long as I only install the system software and leave the radio and bootloader alone. I'll be okay? Am I getting that right? That seems to be what the horror stories are about, people who have flashed the entire device with software from the original T999

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2328

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwgibson2000 View Post
Sorry, was just trying to find someone online to answer before i tried it. Had been searching for an answer for quite awhile and running out of patience not finding much in specific in reqards to the t999L except a few horror stories related to other attempts to use t999 software on the L model. Was hoping to get an answer from DOCHOLIDAY77 (no offense) since he seems to have the most post/experience with the differences between the 2 models. But I thank you for your response and input. I presume from your answer, that as long as I only install the system software and leave the radio and bootloader alone. I'll be okay? Am I getting that right? That seems to be what the horror stories are about, people who have flashed the entire device with software from the original T999
You are spot on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]