XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help - Phone Only Boots into CWM Recovery

Tip us?

Altamont_Wolfe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help - Phone Only Boots into CWM Recovery

So I just an hour ago booted my phone and used FreeGee to unlock the bootloader and install ClockworkRecovery. I factory reset, cleared the cache and the Dalvik cache, and flashed the latest stable Cyanogenmod no problem. Ever since then, however, my phone will only boot into Clockwork, and not a single thing I do is helping. Is there anyone here who can help me with this?

jimi_pooh
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altamont_Wolfe View Post
So I just an hour ago booted my phone and used FreeGee to unlock the bootloader and install ClockworkRecovery. I factory reset, cleared the cache and the Dalvik cache, and flashed the latest stable Cyanogenmod no problem. Ever since then, however, my phone will only boot into Clockwork, and not a single thing I do is helping. Is there anyone here who can help me with this?
Try this. Not sure if this is the same situation

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2523807&page=2

Check all of the threads but their unique solution is on the last post.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimi_pooh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bor3d2damax
Old
Thanks Meter 141
im having this problem too except im on Phill's recovery. @jimi_pooh thanks for the help but it's kind of vague. Im still confused on what the fix is. Is their a flashable cwm or twrp? I cannot find Madmack's hacked twrp either.[COLOR="Silver"]

cynosure4sure
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altamont_Wolfe View Post
which version of CWM do you ave?

jimi_pooh
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by bor3d2damax View Post
im having this problem too except im on Phill's recovery. @jimi_pooh thanks for the help but it's kind of vague. Im still confused on what the fix is. Is their a flashable cwm or twrp? I cannot find Madmack's hacked twrp either.[COLOR="Silver"]
I'm on Philz too but not the updated one. That one seems to be having problems. I also see Esimon311 helped you out. Did that work? If not try using the first version of Philz recovery assuming you already had a lokied version of CWM running before this happened. It can be found in the General Section. The information I posted before was for ADB commands. I would not suggest that if you are not familiar with ADB.

bor3d2damax
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi_pooh View Post
I'm on Philz too but not the updated one. That one seems to be having problems. I also see Esimon311 helped you out. Did that work? If not try using the first version of Philz recovery assuming you already had a lokied version of CWM running before this happened. It can be found in the General Section. The information I posted before was for ADB commands. I would not suggest that if you are not familiar with ADB.
I was able to fix it. I found a download to madmack's hacked recovery and flashed beanstalk. Booted perfectly!

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app