Samsung account after wipe within recovery

Tip us?

stankis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Samsung account after wipe within recovery

Hi!

I got an Note 3 for a test but there was a Samsung account before it activated... I did not know the password for it, so id did wipe it within the recovery. but now when I start the device it still asks the Samsung account information.

Rooting option is not an option because it`s not my device, but just for the test. also I can not find the my locations software version ( SEB) for it, so I could try to flash it using Odin.

Any other options to get rid of the Samsung account verification option on setupwizard?
My stuff:
HTC Magic with huh... I don`t know..
-------------------------------------------------------------
HTC Desire with CyanogenMod 7
----------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1227

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stankis View Post
Hi!

I got an Note 3 for a test but there was a Samsung account before it activated... I did not know the password for it, so id did wipe it within the recovery. but now when I start the device it still asks the Samsung account information.

Rooting option is not an option because it`s not my device, but just for the test. also I can not find the my locations software version ( SEB) for it, so I could try to flash it using Odin.

Any other options to get rid of the Samsung account verification option on setupwizard?
Sounds like the Reactivation Lock has been switched on. There is a guide on the forum somewhere, however it's not as simple as ABC.
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stankis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Sounds like a challenge.. Thats good Thanks
My stuff:
Samsung Galaxy S3

stankis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Sounds like the Reactivation Lock has been switched on. There is a guide on the forum somewhere, however it's not as simple as ABC.
In reality it was so simple...

For other guys that have the problem like me:
After the wipe via recovery turn on your phone.
In the first screen when you must choose the language, go in to the Accessibility options.
Go to Text To Speech Options and in the settings find the option to download other and Install Voice data.
Just choose to install any voice data.
At this point it will ask you to log in to the Samsung account. You can create new one or just log in with your existing one.
When the download has completed go back to the start and keep on setting up the device as always.
At this moment it will ask you to log in with the Samsung account anyway, but at this time log in with the same account with witch you logged in when you downloaded the Voice Data. Vuola! You are in.

Then go to Security Settings and uncheck the Reactivation Lock, to disable this option if you don't want that anymore.
My stuff:
Samsung Galaxy S3