Need Recovery flashable latest TWRP

Tip us?

ojpd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Need Recovery flashable latest TWRP

Hi guys,

First of all I apologize if this has already been asked or is not allowed.

Anyhow, do you any of you know where I can get a recovery (older twrp) flashable zip file of the latest TWRP?? Goo Manager won't download and my phone just doesn't work with Odin anymore, I can't even plug it in to a PC and have it detect as a USB device. So I'm stuck with uploading/downloading files to my phone to Airdroid and just flashing through TWRP.

Thanks!

SlimSnoopOS
Old
Thanks Meter 1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojpd View Post
Hi guys,

First of all I apologize if this has already been asked or is not allowed.

Anyhow, do you any of you know where I can get a recovery (older twrp) flashable zip file of the latest TWRP?? Goo Manager won't download and my phone just doesn't work with Odin anymore, I can't even plug it in to a PC and have it detect as a USB device. So I'm stuck with uploading/downloading files to my phone to Airdroid and just flashing through TWRP.

Thanks!
Download the img off the TWRP site and use an app such as Flashify or EZ Recovery to find the img on your phone and flash. Start here and search for our device.

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
[VZW] Samsung Galaxy SIII
[last device]
Droid Incroyable
The Following User Says Thank You to SlimSnoopOS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ojpd
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSnoopOS View Post
Download the img off the TWRP site and use an app such as Flashify or EZ Recovery to find the img on your phone and flash. Start here and search for our device.

http://teamw.in/project/twrp2

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
Thank you!