XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ultimatum v3 ROM question

Tip us?

CyebrWhip
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Ultimatum v3 ROM question

I installed Ultimatum rom v3 on friends phone and my phone. My phone working great so far, friends phone has developed an issue receiving txt messages few weeks ago and recently fb and fb messenger are now giving "unknown error" messages. I had him install go sms to try get around the text message problem, it seemed to fix it for few minutes then it stopped working also. I only have text contact with my friend so I need some easy to explain tests or fixes to try. Is there any way to "reset" the ROM back to original without reloading the rom? Any way to fix these app errors without too much difficulty? Any advice would be appreciated.

Viper The Ripper
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyebrWhip View Post
I installed Ultimatum rom v3 on friends phone and my phone. My phone working great so far, friends phone has developed an issue receiving txt messages few weeks ago and recently fb and fb messenger are now giving "unknown error" messages. I had him install go sms to try get around the text message problem, it seemed to fix it for few minutes then it stopped working also. I only have text contact with my friend so I need some easy to explain tests or fixes to try. Is there any way to "reset" the ROM back to original without reloading the rom? Any way to fix these app errors without too much difficulty? Any advice would be appreciated.
WRONG SECTION!

PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!! THEN USE Q&A THREAD TO DO THIS KIND OF QUESTIONS, NEVER USE GENERAL THREAD FOR THIS PURPOSE!!

Thank you for understandng it