XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 5 venom charging problems

Tip us?

Heloooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Sense 5 venom charging problems

Hi , I am using the Venom sense 5 rom. It was all going fine until my battery completely drained today whilst playing injustice and the phone went off. When the phone went off i plugged the wall charger in and instead of the orange light going solid it kept blinking.

I dont understand what to do , hope someone can help as i cant power the mobile up.

Thanks in advance!

HTC Sensation / Rom: ViperS 1.6.3 / kernel Bricked 3.0-v1.4 / S-Off (Non HTC DEV wire trick )/ Root/ 4EXT recovery

I thank : AndroidSupporter318,Skipjacks,Jeanz Sensation,ganeshp and rzr86 ( Without these guys my HTC would be HTC sensation, S-on Stock).

Mile_zdr
Old
Thanks Meter 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heloooo View Post
Hi , I am using the Venom sense 5 rom. It was all going fine until my battery completely drained today whilst playing injustice and the phone went off. When the phone went off i plugged the wall charger in and instead of the orange light going solid it kept blinking.

I dont understand what to do , hope someone can help as i cant power the mobile up.

Thanks in advance!
How old its your battery , maybe the battery is the problem check with another if you have

sent from HTC Sensation 4G
HTC Sensation 4G T-Mobile USA
3.33 Firmware,S-off
Current Rom -ViperS 5.1.0 (4.1.2-Sense 5) Nothing is impossible!

Hit that Thanks button if in some way helped you

Heloooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile_zdr View Post
How old its your battery , maybe the battery is the problem check with another if you have

sent from HTC Sensation 4G
I have 2 batteries and both of them are doing this.

HTC Sensation / Rom: ViperS 1.6.3 / kernel Bricked 3.0-v1.4 / S-Off (Non HTC DEV wire trick )/ Root/ 4EXT recovery

I thank : AndroidSupporter318,Skipjacks,Jeanz Sensation,ganeshp and rzr86 ( Without these guys my HTC would be HTC sensation, S-on Stock).

rzr86
Old
Thanks Meter 1798
Quote:
I have 2 batteries and both of them are doing this.
can you boot into bootloader?
if yes then choose reboot
after that untick fastboot from settings

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.1.0 JB Sense 5
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC1
S-ON
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Heloooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86 View Post
can you boot into bootloader?
if yes then choose reboot
after that untick fastboot from settings
Hey Thanks mate , that seems to have solved the problem .

hunt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1205
Quote:

Thanks in advance!
Man !!!! This is obvious.
When your Battery is toooooooo low then phone can't boot, so orange light blinks means Battery is collecting some power to boot at least. It will take 2-3 minutes, then orange light will get stable. Means now you can boot your device.

This is NORMAL !!!

..Please hit "THANKS" If I have helped you..

✯ Sensational Journey of HTC Sensation ✯

Heloooo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt View Post
Man !!!! This is obvious.
When your Battery is toooooooo low then phone can't boot, so orange light blinks means Battery is collecting some power to boot at least. It will take 2-3 minutes, then orange light will get stable. Means now you can boot your device.

This is NORMAL !!!
I know its normal but i charged it for 2 hours and the mobile wasnt charging at all , thats why I posted on XDA .

BTW rebooting from the bootloader seems to have done the trick and now the mobile is working perfectly fine.

THANKS EVERYONE!

rzr86
Old
Thanks Meter 1798
Quote:
I know its normal but i charged it for 2 hours and the mobile wasnt charging at all , thats why I posted on XDA .

BTW rebooting from the bootloader seems to have done the trick and now the mobile is working perfectly fine.

THANKS EVERYONE!
then untick fastboot from settings

DEVICE: HTC Sensation Z710e
PREVIOUS ROM:Rooted Stock Rom ICS Sence 3.6 Revelation 1.0.3 JB Sense 4+ ViperS 3.1.4 JB Sense 4+
CURRENT ROM:ViperS 5.1.0 JB Sense 5
FIRMWARE:3.32.401.5
PREVIOUS KERNEL:Overclocked kernel v1.5.2 by SebastianFM
CURRENT KERNEL:kernel 3.4.10 by SebastianFM
BOOTLOADER:unlocked
HBOOT VERSION:1.27.0000
RECOVERY:4EXT recovery touch v.1.0.0.6 RC1
S-ON

DxGames
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You can also boot in recovery and clear your battery stats then make two cycles charging/full discharging, as the charging time is 8h+