5,598,233 Members 47,336 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Music app

Tip us?
 
nathlynn22
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default Music app

Just wondering what people use for a good stock music app as I don't seem to like the Walkman one has all this rubbish about music unlimited what annoys me just want a basic music app. Can I use an apk. Music app from different phone I presume answer is no but still.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
LordManhattan
Old
#2  
LordManhattan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5440
Posts: 14,512
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
I use Spotify as my main player, but there are a lot of good ones out there, like PlayerPro, PowerAmp, Google Play Music etc.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.


 
nathlynn22
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
I did use power amp abit on my HTC one. But I do like the HTC one music apk. Google play don't like that much I'll try Spotify and playerpro. Thanks

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
SpyderTracks
Old
#4  
SpyderTracks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 2,870
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
I did use power amp abit on my HTC one. But I do like the HTC one music apk. Google play don't like that much I'll try Spotify and playerpro. Thanks

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
I'd recommend Google music too, it's pretty grand, better than Spotify if you don't mind me saying @LordManhattan

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
Stock .257 Unrooted

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, iPhone 3GS, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal, Sony Ericsson P990i, boat load of nokia's for a long time.

I love this site!!! Thanks to all
 
nathlynn22
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
I'm using playerpro right now which I like what is it in gplay music u like?

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
LordManhattan
Old
#6  
LordManhattan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5440
Posts: 14,512
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderTracks View Post
I'd recommend Google music too, it's pretty grand, better than Spotify if you don't mind me saying @LordManhattan

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Oh, i also like Play Music, but i have years of playlists on Spotify, so i can't leave it. Also, All Access isn't available in Norway yet. The player itself is pretty good though, and i have quite a few albums uploaded on their servers, so that's nice to have.
 
I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.


 
SpyderTracks
Old
#7  
SpyderTracks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 577
Posts: 2,870
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
I'm using playerpro right now which I like what is it in gplay music u like?

great interface, pretty intelligent suggestions, excellent quality (320 kbs if bandwidth sufficient), good on resources and smooth playback.




Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
Oh, i also like Play Music, but i have years of playlists on Spotify, so i can't leave it. Also, All Access isn't available in Norway yet. The player itself is pretty good though, and i have quite a few albums uploaded on their servers, so that's nice to have.
Yeah, can appreciate that. portify is about the best way to transfer playlists but I think it needs all access.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833
Stock .257 Unrooted

Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, iPhone 3GS, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Universal, Sony Ericsson P990i, boat load of nokia's for a long time.

I love this site!!! Thanks to all

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Easily Configure Xposed Module Projects in Eclipse

XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more