XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Got my ZeroLemon 10,000 mah battery today

Tip us?

cowboyaryk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Got my ZeroLemon 10,000 mah battery today

Can't really tell you much at this point other than the case is awesome! It's solid, has a screen protector, the buttons for volume & power aren't as responsive as I personally like, but aren't too bad, and it fits perfectly. It's really about the same size as if I put it in an otterbox, which also just came out and for about $20 less doesnt come with a bigger battery. So far I had my phone on the battery with out charging it first from about 5pm, it is now 10:45pm, it had exactly 60% out of the bag and now rests at 55% I haven't plugged it in once. I'll give a better rundown once I've had it for a few days but meanwhile I'll say is worth every penny for protecting your phone better than any case out there right now with the exception of otterbox, otterbox is the ZeroLemons only real competition.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

xBryan
Old
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Might aswell keep it to one thread, ive had mine since yesterday and indeed it is a beast.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2548293
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Clean Rom

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13087
^^ This ^^

Thread closed
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe