XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stock at&t 4.3 rom with root injected already

Tip us?

Florad77
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thony18 View Post
hi i see you using i747m and I have a problem or a question you just installed cyanogen mod on my samsung sgh i747m s3 but display increased consumption up to 70% wanted to know why and also have another question that does not bring the system settings as limiting processes and overclocking put a little less so that is not forced nor brings battery saving I would like to have those two options in cm7 when handling it but this had not anyone know how to put these two options?

I hope your answer!
Thank you!
First of, don't hijack threads, if you have a question start a new one.
And second, this is the reason I don't use cynanogen mod. There's a lot of random bugs.
And third, you might want to update to the latest version of cynanogen mod. Cm7 is pretty old.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thony18
Old
Thanks Meter 0
first of all an apology for publishing my question where do not now, I had installed cm7 on defy motorola and had options and system settings saving battery which put everything to my liking and this vercion not are oviamente not you put cm7 my s3 wanted to see if I could install or not and you will rom you recommend this fluid that has those options for my samsung s3 sgh i747m I see you have it hopefully you can help me and an apology put this question here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747M using xda developers app