[Q] Photo Upload App?

Tip us?

Bruninho98
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Photo Upload App?

First, want to thank to all who answer this! So procceding: I know that a lot of cloud apps like Dropbox, Google Drive, GCloud, etc. offer a photo upload function, but that is not the point, because that apps only upload the photos that come from my camera. I want an app that uploads all the photos that I take, the ones I put in the phone, the ones that I recieve and save... basicly all the photos that are in my gallery. I used to use the CloudVault Photo Uploader (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....photouploader) and it actualy was solving my problem very well, but it bugged and doesn't upload my photos anymore, it just gets stuck on a photo and never uploads again. Tryed to uninstall, even fresh install the ROM (stock, the one I have) and nothing... Any app to solve my problem? :-\

superstargoddess
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Have you tried dropsync or a similar app? You choose which folders you want it to upload and it automatically or at a set time will upload those files for you, no matter what they are.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bruninho98
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Photos not automatically detected, I have a lot of folder with photos, the one I used to use detected the photo folders. Want something like that.

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk
Devices:

IF I HELPED, LEAVE A "THANKS". Thank you, thank me!

poyensa
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2531
Moved to q&a section