5,600,429 Members 32,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Colored circle battery percentage mod?

Tip us?

ED2O9
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default Colored circle battery percentage mod?

I recently swapped my HTC One for a GS4, and so far have be very pleased with the deal. The exceptional build quality and forward-facing speakers of the ONE couldn't make up for the poor LTE reception and crappy camera. In any case, I've got my phone tweaked to near perfection with one small exception... the battery icon. I've been a fan of the colored circle percentage icon and all my previous phones had a mod available for it, but I'm coming up empty on the GS4. I'm running the Trinity ROM, which has a standard icon and managed to tweak it to a white circle with Wanam Xposed, but not the colored outer circle. I've also tried using ROM Toolbox Pro (which offers that battery mod), but nothing sticks.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Battery.jpg
Views:	1804
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	2436503  

xxaddictedxx
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ED2O9 View Post
I recently swapped my HTC One for a GS4, and so far have be very pleased with the deal. The exceptional build quality and forward-facing speakers of the ONE couldn't make up for the poor LTE reception and crappy camera. In any case, I've got my phone tweaked to near perfection with one small exception... the battery icon. I've been a fan of the colored circle percentage icon and all my previous phones had a mod available for it, but I'm coming up empty on the GS4. I'm running the Trinity ROM, which has a standard icon and managed to tweak it to a white circle with Wanam Xposed, but not the colored outer circle. I've also tried using ROM Toolbox Pro (which offers that battery mod), but nothing sticks.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
try the xposed module gravity box.....you can change your battery icon and also change colors as well. heres a link to dl the xposed installer APKhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401 oce you get in installed goto the modules section and get gravity box.......theres also alot of other cool modules avaliable through the installer that you might like as well.
If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight--
George Globol

The problem with quotes on the internet is you can never be certain they're authentic.
- Abraham Lincoln
The Following User Says Thank You to xxaddictedxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ED2O9
Old
(Last edited by ED2O9; 7th December 2013 at 03:15 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
I couldn't find the gravity box module, but I did find the XBattery Themer battery mod. Worked great!

THANKS!