5,600,429 Members 32,797 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 kernal.

Tip us?
 
egren58
Old
#1  
egren58's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,550
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default 4.3 kernal.

Hello je is Ktonez the only kernal available for 4.3 mke update

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
 
Android_Monsters
Old
#2  
Android_Monsters's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 748
Posts: 2,740
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles
I'm using the latest cyanogen kernel: https://github.com/cyanogenmod/andro...nel_samsung_jf

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1386299905064.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	2435666  
 
Misterjunky
Old
#3  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1876
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bakersfield, California

 
DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: 4.3 MK2 kernels

Quote:
Originally Posted by egren58 View Post
Hello je is Ktonez the only kernal available for 4.3 mke update

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Here is another kernel for MK2 4.3 roms: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760972765

The dev @jovy23 of the Darthstalker rom cooked up this one and it's really good!

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).



 
egren58
Old
#4  
egren58's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 1,550
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky View Post
Here is another kernel for MK2 4.3 roms: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760972765

The dev @jovy23 of the Darthstalker rom cooked up this one and it's really good!

Good luck!
How does it compare to ktonez

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
 
Misterjunky
Old
#5  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1876
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bakersfield, California

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by egren58 View Post
How does it compare to ktonez

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

If you want the two kernels compared, compare it yourself.

Everyone has their own prejudices and pre conceived ideas.

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes