XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Case for white Sprint Lg G2

Tip us?

mikereno1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Case for white Sprint Lg G2

I have been searching and there seems to be varying opinions on what cases will fit the Sprint version.

Getting the white G2 for the wife and she wants a white slim case for it. i was going to go with the Ringke slim (http://www.amazon.com/RINGKE-PERFECT.../dp/B00EA1XMC8) but it says it only fits the International version. Does anyone have this case for the Sprint version?

Any other slim, white cases out there for the Sprint version, hopefully around $10?

The tudia ultraslim, Diztronic and Poetic Palette dont come in white as far as i can tell, but the Tudia might be an option. Anyone have this?

Thanks

grifter9931
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikereno1 View Post
I have been searching and there seems to be varying opinions on what cases will fit the Sprint version.

Getting the white G2 for the wife and she wants a white slim case for it. i was going to go with the Ringke slim (http://www.amazon.com/RINGKE-PERFECT.../dp/B00EA1XMC8) but it says it only fits the International version. Does anyone have this case for the Sprint version?

Any other slim, white cases out there for the Sprint version, hopefully around $10?

The tudia ultraslim, Diztronic and Poetic Palette dont come in white as far as i can tell, but the Tudia might be an option. Anyone have this?

Thanks
From reading and witnessing first hand, the slim cases are great for feel but the drop protection they actually provide the device is pretty horrible.
If your wife is sure handed and not prone to having the case fall off her lap while getting out of the car or having it drop on tile or go running or working out with it etc...

Then, they are some really nice ones out there, but with the $ 10 price limit it is going to be tough.

apexcell
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I'm using a Nillikin white case on my Sprint G2. Not bad, though not a whole lot of protection. It fits well, is slim, and I do like the texture on the back though. The stock material is way too slippery.

They come out to about $7-8 on ebay after shipping, and includes a screen protector.

http://www.nillkin.com/english/prosh...id=3616&page=1

Deejayadhd
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I got a generic clear tpu case on eBay for under 5 bux. Fits the phone perfectly and looks gorgeous on my white (sprint) version. Dropped my phone from a few feet onto the concrete with this case and it bounced and was OK.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=151181176864

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

mikereno1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexcell View Post
I'm using a Nillikin white case on my Sprint G2. Not bad, though not a whole lot of protection. It fits well, is slim, and I do like the texture on the back though. The stock material is way too slippery.

They come out to about $7-8 on ebay after shipping, and includes a screen protector.

http://www.nillkin.com/english/prosh...id=3616&page=1

That one looks pretty good. Does the case go higher than the screen so when its laying face down the screen isnt touching?

apexcell
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
That one looks pretty good. Does the case go higher than the screen so when its laying face down the screen isnt touching?
Yes, it's higher than the screen by a very thin sliver. Great for a desk or table, terrible if you drop it on asphalt face down.

x714x
Old
Thanks Meter 240
The sprint version is the same size as the T-Mobile version (d801) if that helps searching more.
T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)

easyguy
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:

Thanks
Dont get the Ringke, I have one and I'm about to buy another case. It is slim, but the fit is too tight where sometimes the phone will actually slip out of the case on one side. Also using a car mount will sometimes force the case loose too. I'm getting the Diztronic case for the LG and be done with all these case. I'm also getting the Imagnet mount and hopefully my search for the perfect case will be over.
ROM changes every day.

tiguy99
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
I really like this case as well! May have to grab it in the near future as well
- LG G2 32GB (white)
- HTC Sensation 4G (project phone)

- Motorola Atrix HD (Sold but not forgotten)
- HTC One XL (still in the family)
- Samsung galaxy s2 T-mobile Jedi Mind Trick v9 ROM (sold)
- iPhone 4 white unlocked (sold)
- iPhone 3G 16GB (sold)
- iphone Unlocked (sold)
- T-Mobile Dash (Sold)
- Verizon Motorola Q (Sold) <--- best phone I
had before the iphone

KB112
Old
Thanks Meter 674
I have the Red Nillkin for my white Sprint G2. Looks great, but it's not protective. I actually scuffed down the sides of it for a better grip. Not noticeable at all, but feels better in my hand.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sprint - ED Family Plan w/ 6 lines.
LG G2 (Stock Rooted - TWRP)