XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xperia pro bricked

Tip us?

saviourofgod
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default xperia pro bricked

i have a xperia pro....i finished unlocking bootloader rooting and installing x-parts......then suddenly i saw pacman rom 4.1 i was exited.....so i schedule to go to recovery mode on reboot via x parts .....when i entered it i projected my rom and clicked install ....it stared but after a while it aborted ..so i clicked on a option reboot.....after it my phone remains with sony logo.....(not erission )because it was at offical ics......
so now i want to relock my bootloader so i can install and recover my phone like it was.........i have tried things but not worked.......please,u can help me with relock bootloader orany other method to repair my phone....when i connect it in sus it says modified software...and it stoped right there

please help me..........i felling very low

patrol-cz
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I think you can keep your bootloader unlocked.
Just download an official ROM FTF file for your phone and flash it using Androxyde's FlashTool. It should debrick your phone. Then, you can repeat your experiments with custom ROMs.
Regards, Pavel

saviourofgod
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default i have tried using it but no change..

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrol-cz View Post
I think you can keep your bootloader unlocked.
Just download an official ROM FTF file for your phone and flash it using Androxyde's FlashTool. It should debrick your phone. Then, you can repeat your experiments with custom ROMs.
Regards, Pavel
i have also tried to relock bootloader but i failed .......so i just want to lock bootloader again so i can repair it by update service

or give me any other method to repair my phone ......on screen sony comes and stops for 3 -45 min

please help me if i succeed by your help coffe or bear to u