XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] [Q] Xperia V - Remove JyRo deep sleep tweak

Tip us?

fadzilsoul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xperia V - Remove JyRo deep sleep tweak

Hye xperia V user, i got a question here.
Is there anyway i can remove or uninstall JyRo deep sleep tweak.
I got a problem after flashing his tweak, whenever I wake up my phone from sleep, my current max cpu always got changed to 1000MHZ and min to 200MHZ.
And for my governor it will changed to ondemand and noop for my IO Scheduler.
Maybe this is what JyRo set for his deep sleep tweak and this setting will not change back to my setting from before sleep.
So, I have to set it back to my old setting every time I wake it up.

So, before this I will not flash his Deep Sleap tweak. But right now, Yash Rulz included JyRo deep sleep tweak in his "[DEC 04][ROM Z1][UB/LB] ★ Pure-X-Blaster™ - 14.1G.2.257 ★ |> Fast | Stable" rom. I like his rom very much and want to use it.

Is there any way I can remove the Deep sleep tweak or maybe, there is something wrong from my side that I do.

Sorry for my English, it is messy.

Device : xperia V LT25i
Rom version : Pure-X-Blaster™ - 14.1G.2.257
Kernel : NK for Xperia™ V | 1.4.0 [20 NOV]
Bootloader : Unlocked

WhiteNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadzilsoul View Post
Hye xperia V user, i got a question here.
Is there anyway i can remove or uninstall JyRo deep sleep tweak.
I got a problem after flashing his tweak, whenever I wake up my phone from sleep, my current max cpu always got changed to 1000MHZ and min to 200MHZ.
And for my governor it will changed to ondemand and noop for my IO Scheduler.
Maybe this is what JyRo set for his deep sleep tweak and this setting will not change back to my setting from before sleep.
So, I have to set it back to my old setting every time I wake it up.

So, before this I will not flash his Deep Sleap tweak. But right now, Yash Rulz included JyRo deep sleep tweak in his "[DEC 04][ROM Z1][UB/LB] ★ Pure-X-Blaster™ - 14.1G.2.257 ★ |> Fast | Stable" rom. I like his rom very much and want to use it.

Is there any way I can remove the Deep sleep tweak or maybe, there is something wrong from my side that I do.

Rom version : Pure-X-Blaster™ - 14.1G.2.257
Pretty easy.. Delete any init.d script from your PXB update zip that is also in Jyros patch

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

fadzilsoul
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for the reply.

I tried to delete the same files that got in the JyRos patch first but the lagging and rebooting is still there.

Then I check back the file in the init.d folder, and I can see that there is 2 to 3 scripts about ram, 2 to 3 scripts with the same name that got either alphabets or numbers in front of it and script that might be do the same things.
Can this be redundant to the system???

So, instead of deleting JyRos patch, I delete all the script in the init.d folder and you know what, i got back my butter smooth phone.

Maybe starting from here onwards, I will just choose what script that I want to use and apply it manually instead of receiving all the things that has been given to me...

Sorry Yash Rulz, I modified your "★ Pure-X-Blaster™ - 14.1G.2.257 ★" for my own use. Don't get mad at me.

Still learning here.

Rom version : ★ Pure-X-Blaster™ - 14.1G.2.257 ★
Script/tweak : None right now