XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unrooting ???

Tip us?

Ruvy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Q] Unrooting ???

I have been enjoying the stock firmware for quite a time now. Only thing that bothers me is bloatwares. So i am thinking of rooting it to remove them. But once bloatwares are removed i would like to unroot my phone back. Is it possible ? If yes then how ? I read that SuperSU has an option for unrooting. Does it works ? And any precautions i should take while rooting/unrooting ? Also do i have to unlock my bootloader for complete rooting and bloatware removal ? Sorry for asking too mnay questions but i am a total noob in these matters

Spellbound_91
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvy View Post
I have been enjoying the stock firmware for quite a time now. Only thing that bothers me is bloatwares. So i am thinking of rooting it to remove them. But once bloatwares are removed i would like to unroot my phone back. Is it possible ? If yes then how ? I read that SuperSU has an option for unrooting. Does it works ? And any precautions i should take while rooting/unrooting ? Also do i have to unlock my bootloader for complete rooting and bloatware removal ? Sorry for asking too mnay questions but i am a total noob in these matters
Root your phone,remove apps who you want and keep your root access.One day,if you want to unroot just repair your phone with SUS,that's it.

I hope you undertand me,couse my english it's not very good
Xperia Neo MT15i/Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader - - EX.
Using android 2.3.4/.60 Gingerbread

Now With Sony Xperia M (C1905)/Android version 4.1.2/Rooted

giridhargp
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvy View Post
In framaroot,there is unroot option and it works

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app