5,605,373 Members 39,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[P-600] Bootloop after trying to wipe Cache+Dalvik in TWRP.

Tip us?

Sgt_Hawk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [P-600] Bootloop after trying to wipe Cache+Dalvik in TWRP.

I tried to root my wifi Note 10.1(wifi) using TWRP and the SuperSU flashable zip, but when wiping cache and Dalvik the tablet shut down. Now when I try to boot the device it only plays part of the boot sound and gets stuck on the "Samsung" logo. I've tried searching for ODIN flashable stock firmware, but with Hotfile being down(sammobile's file host) and the rest requiring a paid subscription to their site, I'm screwed.
I've tried using Kies' emergency recovery option, but it won't recognize the device as needing recovered. When I try to search for updates through Kies it tells me the model name is invalid(P600, SMP600, SM-P6000ZKYXAR, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014).

I can still boot into download mode and TWRP.(I REALLY should have made a backup first.)

All I need is the stock US(XAR) firmware, preferably ODIN flashable. I'm not sure if I trust TWRP to flash it just yet considering it crashed wiping dalvik, but if it's my only option I'm willing to try it.

jpearn
Old
(Last edited by jpearn; 6th December 2013 at 10:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 32
I have seen somewhere that TWRP is a bit temperamental on our devices with wiping cache, and you sometimes have to do it twice, have you tried it the 2nd time ?? Use the advanced menu, wipe cache and reboot.

Edit

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e#post47379905

toomex
Old
(Last edited by toomex; 8th December 2013 at 04:46 AM.) Reason: not fruitful
Thanks Meter 4
Tutorial i did this

::

Sgt_Hawk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpearn View Post
I have seen somewhere that TWRP is a bit temperamental on our devices with wiping cache, and you sometimes have to do it twice, have you tried it the 2nd time ?? Use the advanced menu, wipe cache and reboot.

Edit

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...e#post47379905
It took a long time to finish, but it successfully wiped the cache the second time and booted successfully! Thanks for the link by the way.