5,597,871 Members 38,406 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Updated to MJA no way to run Beanstalk?

Tip us?

black06c230
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Updated to MJA no way to run Beanstalk?

As the subject line states I had to flash back to MDL to see if a signal problem was a ROM issue or phone issue and assumed I would just let it take all the OTA before taking it in to the store. Well then find out it seemed to be the phone after tall the updates still and was going to take it in today when suddenly my problem was seemingly fixed. So I tried to root which went fine but then couldn't flash TWRP either using ODIN or Goomanager. Got alot of issues finally able to flash the MJA ODIN file back and got it back to MJA stock.

Still now plan to go to Sprint and see about my problem and see about getting a swap for a phone without MJA if I can't have MJA on my phone and still get Beanstalk installed.

thanks

leaderbuilder
Old
Thanks Meter 1178
Quote:
Originally Posted by black06c230 View Post
As the subject line states I had to flash back to MDL to see if a signal problem was a ROM issue or phone issue and assumed I would just let it take all the OTA before taking it in to the store. Well then find out it seemed to be the phone after tall the updates still and was going to take it in today when suddenly my problem was seemingly fixed. So I tried to root which went fine but then couldn't flash TWRP either using ODIN or Goomanager. Got alot of issues finally able to flash the MJA ODIN file back and got it back to MJA stock.

Still now plan to go to Sprint and see about my problem and see about getting a swap for a phone without MJA if I can't have MJA on my phone and still get Beanstalk installed.

thanks
Except for your subject line, which is a statement; but punctuated with a question mark, there is no question.
Only statements of what you did and what you intend to do.
What is the question you want answered?
* MK2/NAE ROMs * NAE Modem * 4.3/4.4 Kernels * MF9 Bootloader *

if you've found any of my blathering useful, there is a thanks button that can be hit.

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2348
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaderbuilder View Post
Except for your subject line, which is a statement; but punctuated with a question mark, there is no question.
Only statements of what you did and what you intend to do.
What is the question you want answered?
I thought I was the only one who say there was no question.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone