Booting Problem in SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE SHV E160L U+LTE

Tip us?

siva15167
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Booting Problem in SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE SHV E160L U+LTE

Dear Friends,

I bought Samsung galaxy note SHV E160L U+LTE from korea six months before and Now i am using in india.The phone was working fine except sms problem..Last week suddenly My phone was hanged and I removed the Battery and Restart it,At that time onwards my phone not booting and it automatically restarts..I gave in local service shop but they cant rectify due to software version not availale here.So kindly suggest me how can i rectify it..In local service shop the mobile had software problem..

Model-SHVE160
ANDROID : GINGER BREAD...

asifcheer
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by siva15167 View Post
Dear Friends,

I bought Samsung galaxy note SHV E160L U+LTE from korea six months before and Now i am using in india.The phone was working fine except sms problem..Last week suddenly My phone was hanged and I removed the Battery and Restart it,At that time onwards my phone not booting and it automatically restarts..I gave in local service shop but they cant rectify due to software version not availale here.So kindly suggest me how can i rectify it..In local service shop the mobile had software problem..

Model-SHVE160
ANDROID : GINGER BREAD...
Download Korean firmware for galaxy note from www.sammobile.com ( you need to register in the site )

And install using Odin from your pc

Odin download link
http://ul.to/f/rwp6rq

Hope it helps

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to asifcheer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]