[PhilZ Recovery] Device tree and Kernel buildable under cm-10.2

Tip us?

captain_nemo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218
Default [PhilZ Recovery] Device tree and Kernel buildable under cm-10.2

Hello All,

I requested @Phil3759 to build a 6.0.4.5 touch Recovery for Micromax A110. He is asking for valid complete device tree and complete kernel buildable under cm-10.2.

Please note he has updated his recovery compatible to MTK devices. Provide the source link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759
You have to provide valid device tree and kernel buildable under cm-10.2 and soon I will request 11.0 once I do the migration.
However, I am very interested in this to test my last MTK chip compatibility commits. Open source version should be able to backup/restore boot and recovery partitions on MTK boards now
The Following User Says Thank You to captain_nemo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

premsagar_rs1
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_nemo View Post
Hello All,

I requested @Phil3759 to build a 6.0.4.5 touch Recovery for Micromax A110. He is asking for valid complete device tree and complete kernel buildable under cm-10.2.

Please note he has updated his recovery compatible to MTK devices. Provide the source link.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ACPRk#dir/pa...BB%B6%E5%8C%85 here are the complete sources
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to premsagar_rs1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bren888
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default source stuff

Quote:
Hello All,

Use this device tree by Sir varun.chitre15...

https://github.com/varunchitre15/android_device_a110

and also his kernel...

https://github.com/varunchitre15/thunderzap_canvas2_jb
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bren888 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bren888
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default .....

Btw those are not 10.2 sources, right now we do not have them yet...

captain_nemo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 218
Well sadly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759 View Post
Well, sadly I have no time to port from scratch devices I do not own
All i need is a device tree i can build under cm-10.2
Without that, I cannot build

Again, I am very interested to test my new MTK fixes for boot/recovery

bren888
Old
(Last edited by bren888; 17th December 2013 at 09:59 AM.) Reason: more info bro....
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Hello All,

BTW, why do you want Philz Recovery?

EDIT: You can try to give him this Device Tree (Oppo R819, an MT6589 Device) https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_oppo_R819 then you can try to port it Hope This Helps

Note: Device Tree Contains Prebuilt Kernel
Tags
darkangel1016, khan_frd2002, phil3759, showstopper1, superdroid-bond