[Q] Stuck on HTC logo

Tip us?

Joe Antonetti
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Stuck on HTC logo

Hello,

Today, I updated to CM11 (the nightly), and got stuck on the white screen. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but my backup ROM (yesterday's nightly) will no longer install on my recovery (CWM 0.6.4.4). It gives an error along the lines of "assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "evita". Whenever I connect it to the computer, it appears as the "One X" under "unknown devices", and won't respond to Fastboot or allow me to see the drive. I have the drivers installed because I have done this before.

What should I do?

timmaaa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4615

DONATE TO ME
The error you're getting when trying to restore your backup is saying that it's for the wrong device. Is it your own backup? Did you create the backup using CWM or TWRP?

Sent from my Evita
HTC Evita
KarbonKat 4.4.2 1.0-5 | S-off
2.14 | Modified TWRP 2.6.3

jahanzaiblohani
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Antonetti View Post
Hello,

Today, I updated to CM11 (the nightly), and got stuck on the white screen. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but my backup ROM (yesterday's nightly) will no longer install on my recovery (CWM 0.6.4.4). It gives an error along the lines of "assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "evita". Whenever I connect it to the computer, it appears as the "One X" under "unknown devices", and won't respond to Fastboot or allow me to see the drive. I have the drivers installed because I have done this before.

What should I do?
can u boot ur device in hboot ? and ur hboot version ?