XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google hangouts

Tip us?

TopDogg1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Google hangouts

Before I get bashed by some for not searching...I did search and couldn't find anything about being able to respond to Google Hangout notifications from the gear. I hope that is included in the the new update...thx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
New York Football Giants(G-Men)

dragoncius
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDogg1 View Post
Before I get bashed by some for not searching...I did search and couldn't find anything about being able to respond to Google Hangout notifications from the gear. I hope that is included in the the new update...thx

ok

le3ky
Old
Thanks Meter 100

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDogg1 View Post

Only way is to install the null rom and tether bluetooth. Works for me :P

http://instagram.com/p/hG3m7piRyQ/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

TopDogg1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
And xda replies...lol

TopDogg1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
That sucks because I wanted to keep it stock...hopefully an update will fix the hangouts and xda and images that come on emails...thx again

Gamsner
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Pretty sure that hangouts will come fully to the gear... Its Google's most important toll near future. and Samsung will help there, hoe so too
Using Tapatalk

hurdlejade
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamsner View Post
Pretty sure that hangouts will come fully to the gear... Its Google's most important toll near future. and Samsung will help there, hoe so too
i'm pretty sure gear is pretty much dead for samsung. they never really cared about it since day one.
the only reason to get one is only because of custom rom. i installed hangout on it and tethered it to my phone and now i have fully running hangout on mobile. i can read and reply to messages and so.

samsung did not even bother to let us use onscreen keyboard to reply texts, why on earth would you think they would be working on hangout for it?

Gamsner
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdlejade View Post
i'm pretty sure gear is pretty much dead for samsung. they never really cared about it since day one.
the only reason to get one is only because of custom rom. i installed hangout on it and tethered it to my phone and now i have fully running hangout on mobile. i can read and reply to messages and so.

samsung did not even bother to let us use onscreen keyboard to reply texts, why on earth would you think they would be working on hangout for it?
we both know that the way about tethering all stuff will not be the reason for long time. there will arrive a custom rom from somebody which will let function the gear with roms without touchwiz. Then we will see if samsung will wait till google watch arrive or they will open up something. surely both opnions could arrive. for now, samsungs watch is there and living.
Using Tapatalk