XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] End of page scrolling - blue streak

Tip us?

ashish19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] End of page scrolling - blue streak

I just bought a samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition. This is my first experience with a tablet. While using the s-note app if i scroll to the end of page and continue to scroll I see a blue line at the edge. It appears like blue color bleeding on the screen from that edge. The same happens if hover s-pen close to any of the edges of the screen. I am wondering if this is normal or there is something wrong with my tablet. I have noticed this on a few other application as well but not for all the application. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

mikejones13
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I know I've seen this ever since my htc evo Days. I want to say it is a byproduct of the apple bounce back patient, kinda like the keyboard auto correct patient by Apple. I could be wrong, if I am someone please correct me.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Serinety
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
I know I've seen this ever since my htc evo Days. I want to say it is a byproduct of the apple bounce back patient, kinda like the keyboard auto correct patient by Apple. I could be wrong, if I am someone please correct me.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
You're right. Apple "patented" the screen bouncing back, so now we get the blue glow. Thank you apple!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

ashish19
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I was worried something is wrong with the device. It is not a device issue then. Thank you for the clarification.