XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tech 21 D30 case

Tip us?

abalakersky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Tech 21 D30 case

I just posted my review of the case on the Amazon product page. http://www.amazon.com/review/R25Y9WP...store=wireless

Good start for the case but has issues.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

ae14
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Interesting review. I have the other review on Amazon. I love the case. I think the lip around the screen is more than sufficient personally. I don't see your point around the camera though.

The other case I am looking at is the trident cyclops.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

abalakersky
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
This was a first impression of the case. I've had many cases, including simple TPU cases and all of them have a bigger lip around the front. Thickness as well as depth. This just does not feel as sturdy to me. I of course don't want to test if the case will hold the phone at a drop 😊
Same goes for the back side. I feel that protection it offers is a bit too thin. If you end up putting a phone down on a not very clean surface there is a bigger chance of whatever is on the surface to touch the camera glass.
I'll keep wearing though for now. To see how it really is during daily usage. With exception of these two points I like the case. But those are important points when it comes to protecting $800 device

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk