5,595,645 Members 45,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked gt-s5830, cant boot help me out guys!

Tip us?

Shahrukh504
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation [Q] Bricked gt-s5830, cant boot help me out guys!

Please, guys help me out,
My sga gt-s5830(cooper) bricked i flashed a wrong firmware, (flashed firmware of s5830i on my s5830) it was just an accident one of my frnd gave me zip file to try but when i flashed it bricked my phone, after that i have seen build.prop with my computer it was for s5830i.

Now no boot screen no download mode no recovery mode no splash screen nothing.

But when i try to press vol up vol down power nothing is on the screen but odin detects it but it stucks at setup connection. Tried with different versions of odin and with different computers.

Tried usb jig also but no success.

Please help me guys.
Thanks in advance.

update-addicted
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Oh

At first try to "start" the phone... then press the home key and the power key at the same time (10 sec). It's a hard-reset... After this try to reflash the right firmware!
If this don't solve the problem, screw on the ace and remove the logic-board battery for 20 seconds - press some keys to consume the remaining energy, build the battery back in and try again...
Last possibility (i think): buy a new logic-board ...

Good Luck!

Shahrukh504
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Didn't Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by update-addicted View Post
Oh

At first try to "start" the phone... then press the home key and the power key at the same time (10 sec). It's a hard-reset... After this try to reflash the right firmware!
If this don't solve the problem, screw on the ace and remove the logic-board battery for 20 seconds - press some keys to consume the remaining energy, build the battery back in and try again...
Last possibility (i think): buy a new logic-board ...

Good Luck!
Didn't Work

Paul Koty
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrukh504 View Post
Didn't Work
I had same problem. Flashed firmware for S5830i model to S5830. Is not definitly broken Your phone, but You have deleted all data from bootloader. Odin see Your phone, but canīt flash nothing. I know it.
Just one what You can is JTAG service, is cheep and quickly, You must just find service as work this, they can load Your bootloader

Shahrukh504
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Where

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Koty View Post
I had same problem. Flashed firmware for S5830i model to S5830. Is not definitly broken Your phone, but You have deleted all data from bootloader. Odin see Your phone, but canīt flash nothing. I know it.
Just one what You can is JTAG service, is cheep and quickly, You must just find service as work this, they can load Your bootloader
From where i get the JTAG service i m from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Or where i can buy JTAG box.