5,603,729 Members 37,744 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Get rid of Small Apps

Tip us?
 
nathlynn22
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
Are you rooted? Go to /system/app (i use Solid Explorer), and just delete or backup (i.e just move them to the SD card) the two files (or four if it's an odexed ROM), and reboot.
Any chance of a screen shot to see what it looks like? I don't see me ever using it tried that small video player app but can't see me using it with something else....

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
LordManhattan
Old
#12  
LordManhattan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5446
Posts: 14,536
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
Any chance of a screen shot to see what it looks like? I don't see me ever using it tried that small video player app but can't see me using it with something else....

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Dude, i already posted a screenshot
 
I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.


 
nathlynn22
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
Dude, i already posted a screenshot
Hmm can't see it through Tapatalk or website

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
LordManhattan
Old
#14  
LordManhattan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5446
Posts: 14,536
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
Hmm can't see it through Tapatalk or website

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
WAT. Alright, here it is again.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1386438251508.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2439347  
 
I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.


 
nathlynn22
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
WAT. Alright, here it is again.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
still no good aswell.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
LordManhattan
Old
#16  
LordManhattan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5446
Posts: 14,536
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22 View Post
still no good aswell.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
What?! Both works just fine here. How about now?

Edit: God damn it. It doesn't work here either.. Well, it looks exactly like the stock AOSP switcher.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1386439665418.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2439416  
 
I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.


 
nathlynn22
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 406
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
What?! Both works just fine here. How about now?

Edit: God damn it. It doesn't work here either.. Well, it looks exactly like the stock AOSP switcher.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Lol ok then

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more

Verizon Droid DNA to Receive 4.4.2 KitKat + Sense 5.5 OTA This Thursday

The HTC Droid DNAis Verizon’s close cousin to the JapaneseHTC … more

Lucid Browser is Small, Lightweight, and Open Source

If there is one application category that certainly isn’t lacking in Android,and … more