XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My phone is going nuts..

Tip us?

nekographic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default My phone is going nuts..

So, for about a week now my power button hasn't been working and since I can't afford to fix it I've just installed an app that lets me lock and unlock my phone with the sensitivity sensor. All was fine until just a couple of minutes ago when the touch screen suddenly stopped working. And I really do mean suddenly, I was in the middle of writing a text. I've tried restarting the phone several times but to not avail. I also can't reinstall my rom asI can't boot into recovery since the power button is not working. The time also changed randomly after the screen stopped working, it's ahead by 2 hours now. So, I'd like to know if this could be a software or hardware problem. Any help will be appreciated.

#Fear
Old
Thanks Meter 73
U need to provide more info. Let's start with the name of the ROM you have.

U can always boot into recovery using adb, the command would be 'adb reboot recovery'. My power button is still working but non the less I still use the command always.

Sent from .......

nekographic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Fear View Post
U need to provide more info. Let's start with the name of the ROM you have.

U can always boot into recovery using adb, the command would be 'adb reboot recovery'. My power button is still working but non the less I still use the command always.

Sent from .......
I'm using Viper Saga but I think that it was the app I installed that was messing my phone up. When I woke up in the morning my screen was working so I quickly disabled the app and uninstalled it and it's worked perfectly all day.