5,598,820 Members 33,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How often find yourself using the quick memo ?

Tip us?

Eduardt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default How often find yourself using the quick memo ?

I am very interested to know, how often you guys, use the quick memo function on the G2. I ask, because i am considering between the G2 and the Note 3. For now lg is leading for me, but one important think is the aspect of the productivity. I am a student in university and taking quick notes, to do list and managing my time is of a big importance, this is why i just want to know is the LG productive tool enough that can meet my requirements ? So what do you think ?

hoola20055
Old
Thanks Meter 13
If you take a lot of notes the note 3 is painfully obvious. I love my g2 but taking lots of notes would be just plain irritating. IMO

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Eduardt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I wont take long note. Bearing in mind that i am an engineering students, most of my notes are equations which i prefer to write on a big white pad. Dont think that note 3 will help me with that, probably note 10.1 yes but 3, dont think so.

Elnrik
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I don't have much need to write notes by hand, so the quick note gets little use.

But the Clip Tray (copy & paste feature) should be put into every Android device from here on out, period, end of story. It is crazy how useful it is.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

s1mpd1ddy
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Use it for screenshots all the time

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yyz123
Old
Thanks Meter 23
It seems like a good feature, but I never find myself using it.
Instead I set a Google Keep widget on one of my screens if I ever need to take a note.

I say this, but I've had the widget there for the past month and still haven't used it.
LG-D801

Stock UI
Slim Armor
Factory 360* Protection (Screen, Buttons, Sides, Back, MicroUSB Port)