Default [Q] I can't find sim unlock code for Samsung Note 3 n900W8

Hello XDA-Developers,

I am at my wits end. I can not for the life of me find a Sim Unlock code for my Samsung Note 3 N900W8.

I will start from the beginning... I purchased this phone from a woman who is the manager of a telecommunications in London ON. She listed the phone on Kijiji as "Brand new in box, unlocked!". I met her at a kiosk for my carrier to test the phone on one of their sim cards. It turned out the phone was sim locked. She seemed nice enough and genuinely surprised when it came up sim locked. She said she had received the phone as a promotional gift from her company, but didn't like the size of it and wanted to use her existing phone. She asked me if I would prefer to have her get it unlocked or she would take 50$ off of our originally agreed price to put towards the unlocking cost. I opted to get it unlocked myself, my mistake lol.

First I had to find out which carrier it was locked to so through a process of elimination I figured out it was locked to Bell. I contacted Bell and asked to get a sim unlock code from them. They said that they have no record of my phone in any of their data bases and that I should contact Samsung and confirm that my phone is locked to Bell. I contacted Samsung who confirmed that my phone is locked to Bell. I contacted Bell again and they put me through to tech support. He was a nice guy, but didn't give me the answer I wanted lol. He said that because my IMEI is not in any of their data bases that there's no way for him to give me a code. He suggested flashing a different kernel and it would remove the sim lock? I'm sorry I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff. Anyways, I have taken the phone to 3 reputable phone repare shops in my area and tried cellun******.net. All have said that they can't find an unlock code?

You guys are my last resort, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!