TF300 Bootloop

Tip us?

bobo180590
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy TF300 Bootloop

Greetings guys,

I'm quite new here. I just received my asus tf300 from my brother as he dont want to use it anymore. The sad thing is my tf300 is bootlooping. I don't what happen but one day it is suddenly bootlooping at the ASUS white logo. I try to re-flash the stock ROM but fail. During the bootloader, it said something like this

"Android cardhu-user bootloader <1.00 e> released by "US_epad-10.6.1.15.3-20130416" A03 Key Driver not found.. Booting OS

I dont know what does that mean. My tablet will bootloop and I can't shut down the tablet as I need to wait until the battery dried off. I try to re-flash using the technique in master guide help ([GUIDE] How to manually update/restore firmware (Tf700, TF300, TF101, possibly TF201))

but it won't work. I try few firmwares but i still does the same thing. I dont know how to use the fast boot as there is no USB icon in my bootloader. So I dont know what to do. And of course my tablet has no warranty anymore.

Any suggestion? Btw, my device is locked, not installed recovery cwm or twrp. so I dont know what to do. I searched everywhere to fix my device by cant get it done

budalageo
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello ,

go to the Recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache. And after that normally reboot and then it must work.

Fastboot will be start when you go to the recovery . The old USB Icon for Fastboot was removed by Asus by the update to 4.2 Jelly Bean.

Press Power button and volume Down for 10 sec to come in recovery. After that select rck and make the wipe cache and dalvik !
Galaxy S4
LG G PAD 8.3

bobo180590
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by budalageo View Post
Hello ,

go to the Recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache. And after that normally reboot and then it must work.

Fastboot will be start when you go to the recovery . The old USB Icon for Fastboot was removed by Asus by the update to 4.2 Jelly Bean.

Press Power button and volume Down for 10 sec to come in recovery. After that select rck and make the wipe cache and dalvik !

greetings sir. Thanks for the help. But after I enter RCK, the android green logo come out for install update and the green android will be dead for error reason with green triangle. I assume I dont have any cwm recovery mode. I try to connect with pc for the recovery but it wont work. I in stall SDK android but still wont work. But the fastboot is detected on my pc tho

archspijkenisse
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Do you have a Asus firmware on your internal sd card?

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk

bobo180590
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by archspijkenisse View Post
Do you have a Asus firmware on your internal sd card?

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk
i'm afraid that i dont have the firmware on the internal storage of the tablet. can I unlocked my bootloader with this kind of situation?

bobo180590
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo180590 View Post
i'm afraid that i dont have the firmware on the internal storage of the tablet. can I unlocked my bootloader with this kind of situation?
some EDIT. i tried also to flash system using Fastboot. but it wont help.

archspijkenisse
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Try to install recovery like twrp using fastboot.

Sent from my Asus Memo Smart 10 using Tapatalk

ebildude123
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by archspijkenisse View Post
Try to install recovery like twrp using fastboot.

Read the OP. His bootloader is locked.
Current Devices
Asus TF300T - CROMBi-kk (4.4), Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0, Kernel: GEASS (#7 - F2FS)
Galaxy S3 - AOSB (4.4), Recovery: Philz Touch 6, Kernel: dkp (02/26 build)
Surface RT - Windows 8.0 RT, Jailbroken

GEASS Kernel - TF300T
Gapps Manager - Application Thread

archspijkenisse
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Flash stock using fastboot? http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...back-to-stock/