XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

good bye active

Tip us?

motoxrcr1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default good bye active

hi everyone, i believe this is my first and last post in this forum. My active fell victim to water damage and im always extremely careful about makeing sure everything is how its supposed to be before i allow it near water. today it appears that there is water between the digitizer and the lcd. if i cant trust my waterproof phone to be waterproof i might as well get a better phone that isnt waterproof. I called att and complained and they said that i can take my phone into the local att store and exchange it for a different phone. The lady first said that I can exchange it for the galaxy s4. I told her that when i purchased the phone i was torn between the lg g2 and this phone and told her that i would have purchased the g2 if it wasnt for the fact that this phone is waterproof. she told me that it wont be an issue to switch to the g2 and put a note on my account to allow the switch. I was pretty amazed that she was so willing to do that. Tomorrow before work ill be making the switch. good bye and good luck with your phones.

deserted1
Old
Thanks Meter 54
I cant blame you, honestly im pretty let down by this phone. The excitement has worn off, I dont even let mine get near water because im sure it wont withstand it. I feel as if I should have got the S4 instead, between that stupid charge port cover and the front buttons it just annoys me. Then you get the fact they locked the damn thing down, thats the icing on the cake. Only thing that sucks worse is I dont want to jump into that Next program otherwise I would get rid of this phone right now.
<Entropism> You realise that looks like complete gibberish to me, right? I dont know code =)
<jdbeitz> >.<
<deserted1> ah hell
<Entropism> so... thumbs up?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe