5,598,086 Members 41,009 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Rwilco12's Wallpaper Galleries [DISCONTINUED]

Tip us?

jimnyc2000
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Fantastic!!! Thank you!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jimnyc2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 10408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd View Post

Then get up earlier and stay up later

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsingle76 View Post
+1...Marines do it, you can too . Sleep is for the weak,

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I did it for you guys! I'm wrapping up testing now. Should be available today or at the latest tomorrow!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rlmiller
Old
Thanks Meter 2817

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
Lol I'm trying! Fifteen minutes in the morning before work and fifteen minutes after the kids go to bed just doesn't cut it.
Brother... we appreciate all you do for the whole community. .. not just this thread. .. Some people are not mindful that you developers have a normal life too.... so.... Take all the time you need. Release when you are ready... we will wait for the goods. NO ASKING FOR OR EXPECTING ETA'S. THANKS @rwilco12

Robby

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Click HERE for SACs ROM's & MY AFH FILES REPOSITORY and HERE FOR MEDIAFIRE .... MY NOTE 3 HERE
3-26-14 SAC23 ROM 4.4.2 v3a.....S4 HERE......... MIRROR S4 HERE v3a
3-26-14 SAC23 ROM 4.4.2 KITKAT v3a NOTE 3 HERE..........MIRROR HERE v3a
3-26-14 SAC23 S5 PORT ROM vTESTa S5 PORT HERE..........MIRROR S5 PORT HERE vTESTa

Proud TESTER of Sac23's Team X Crew...

You know I've tried to help...so
JUST press the THANKS button.
The Following User Says Thank You to rlmiller For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwilco12
Old
Thanks Meter 10408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmiller View Post
Brother... we appreciate all you do for the whole community. .. not just this thread. .. Some people are not mindful that you developers have a normal life too.... so.... Take all the time you need. Release when you are ready... we will wait for the goods. NO ASKING FOR OR EXPECTING ETA'S. THANKS @rwilco12

Robby

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
You da man!

For anyone who's anxious you can try this link until it pops up in the search results. https://play.google.com/store/search?q=rwilco12&c=apps

As soon as it is published I'll be starting a new thread with all the screenshots, details, etc.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwilco12
Old
Thanks Meter 10408

DONATE TO ME
It's finally here!!!

We have now published an all-in-one app with all the features we weren't able to roll out in this build. To download the new app please go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559994

Enjoy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
abstract, gallery, rwilco12, technology, wallpapers
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe