XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SM-N900 International

Tip us?

Kaibil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SM-N900 International

Hi I recently root my note 3 SM-N900 with CF-AutoRoot, so when I go to Download Mode this is the information that it show me:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N900
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom

So I cant see the Knox counter 0x1,

so I think that if it dont show the information of Knox maybe it is not void the warranty, but Im not sure.

now here are my questions

1. How to unroot and back to Official Stock Firmware?
2. If I unroot my note 3 can I use again Knox or not?

thanks for the help, and sorry for my bad english.

Have a nice day.

alom5
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Flash the official firmware via Odin and it will unroot it. But I'm pretty sure if you used cf autoroot... Your knox will be 0x1

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to alom5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kaibil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alom5 View Post
Flash the official firmware via Odin and it will unroot it. But I'm pretty sure if you used cf autoroot... Your knox will be 0x1

Ok I will try.

one more thing how can I update via OTA, when I try it say that it cant update because I have a Custome Firmware.

*GalaxyDev*
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Man, you have the old Exynos boot loader which hasn't any knox flag, if you're gonna flash something make sure it's not the newest firmware (MJ7) via Odin or you'll update your boot loader which has a bit counter similar to the knox one, just custom Roms I'd recommend you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *GalaxyDev* For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kaibil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *GalaxyDev* View Post
Man, you have the old Exynos boot loader which hasn't any knox flag, if you're gonna flash something make sure it's not the newest firmware (MJ7) via Odin or you'll update your boot loader which has a bit counter similar to the knox one, just custom Roms I'd recommend you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

This are the specifications of my note 3, in sammobile I dont see any update or Im wrong?

SM-N900 International

If I install this firmware version of sammobile.com on my note 3, it will update it like you said?

sorry for my questions Im noob on android.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Note 3.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	2435591  

alom5
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaibil View Post
This are the specifications of my note 3, in sammobile I dont see any update or Im wrong?

SM-N900 International

If I install this firmware version of sammobile.com on my note 3, it will update it like you said?

sorry for my questions Im noob on android.
Yea you'll be ok with this. It's the old bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to alom5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nannlp
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Whatever you do ."DO NOT UPDATE " . Continue using the same rom .once you update via OTA , YOU will never be able to downgrade to lower rom and worst a warranty bit will be activated which will make you loose warranty for life.irreversible

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to nannlp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]