Cant get my service to work

Tip us?

jhr5474
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Question Cant get my service to work

Here is what happened. I was on Viper rom and I flashed Paranoid Android and that was just to not sense for me. So I went to flash back to Viper and it just roams. NO SERVICE! So I reflashed, no dice. So I tried another sense rom a stock one rooted nothing. I relocked my bloader and flashed old hboot per .torrent thread and radio and recovery, I then factory reset from stock recovery per a post I saw by .torrent waited and nothing! My verizon sim works fine in my nexus and galaxy S3 but dna just roams. I tried swithching off and on airplane mode tried switching it to cdma everytime and just get the little triangle that mean its trying to roam. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!
Sprint LG G2!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE THANKS BUTTON IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!

jhr5474
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhr5474 View Post
Here is what happened. I was on Viper rom and I flashed Paranoid Android and that was just to not sense for me. So I went to flash back to Viper and it just roams. NO SERVICE! So I reflashed, no dice. So I tried another sense rom a stock one rooted nothing. I relocked my bloader and flashed old hboot per .torrent thread and radio and recovery, I then factory reset from stock recovery per a post I saw by .torrent waited and nothing! My verizon sim works fine in my nexus and galaxy S3 but dna just roams. I tried swithching off and on airplane mode tried switching it to cdma everytime and just get the little triangle that mean its trying to roam. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

Noone has a clue I guess?
Sprint LG G2!!!!!!!!!!!!

FCO2011
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hey man, sorry to hi-jack your thread, but I've been having nearly the exact same issues as you. I flashed the 11/27 of CM10.2 which messed up my radio I guess, tried to rol back to my backup of the Sense 5 ROM by Newt, still had a borked radio. Anyone out there that can help us? For me, only cellular data doesn't work, wifi, and LTE oddly work, just can't make or receive calls or texts
Droid DNA - Moonshined S-OFF - ROM of the Day
OG Droid Incredible - CM 7.2 Stable W/ latest Incredikernel

jhr5474
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCO2011 View Post
Hey man, sorry to hi-jack your thread, but I've been having nearly the exact same issues as you. I flashed the 11/27 of CM10.2 which messed up my radio I guess, tried to rol back to my backup of the Sense 5 ROM by Newt, still had a borked radio. Anyone out there that can help us? For me, only cellular data doesn't work, wifi, and LTE oddly work, just can't make or receive calls or texts

TOO funny, I just jacked your thread also. Or maybe it was one of the other 5 people with the exact issue we are having. I luckily have other phones though. I am wondering why I am getting so many views and no replies. Are we experiencing a common issue with the DNA? I have only had mine about a month but starting to wish I had backed out of the deal now. I love my DNa but I have to have a phone that works! DEVS< please help solve this problem.
Sprint LG G2!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhr5474
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 219

DONATE TO ME
Default Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhr5474 View Post
TOO funny, I just jacked your thread also. Or maybe it was one of the other 5 people with the exact issue we are having. I luckily have other phones though. I am wondering why I am getting so many views and no replies. Are we experiencing a common issue with the DNA? I have only had mine about a month but starting to wish I had backed out of the deal now. I love my DNa but I have to have a phone that works! DEVS< please help solve this problem.
SOLVED, after doing the ruu I went to bootloader and did a factory reset not recovery and it worked!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...335945&page=2s
Sprint LG G2!!!!!!!!!!!!