Default Jbed for android 2.3 Gingerbread Working

Jbed (run java apps on android) For Android 2.3 1000% Working
Hi dears As u know Jbed is available upto android 2.2 only!
So After 2 weeks working on this, finally I'v found a way to use Jbed on Android 2.3.3 to 2.3.6
So I'v decided to upload the Jbed App for you and the ones who having problems like"Force Close" or "Maybe no sd Card or sd card is busy"
This version is different, dont Worry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your device is Rooted it 100% gonna work...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as you know the other versions of Jbed didn't work on android 2.3 but this gonna work without any Errors.Also Try on unrooted devices may it work
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just download the zip file from the below download link and flash through stock recovery or CWM recovery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link
Jbed for 2.3 by Ummarrkhan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Press the Thanks button If I helped U