XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need s4 19500 MJ5 Stock Kernel

Tip us?

asia559571
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Need s4 19500 MJ5 Stock Kernel

Can anyone Help, I'm looking for the Stock s4 19500 XXUEMJ5 Kernel, as you may know Hot File is now dead and I can't seem to find one. After checking the "fake system status" option in wanam Xposed I was surprised to see after reboot a package update downloading, I try install the update via CWM recovery but the android robot has a cardiac arrest, I'm assuming the install needs to be installed via the Stock recovery to work, (right or wrong?). Anyone know where I may find the Stock Kernel/recovery or does anyone know a trick to install via CWM recovery.
Many Thanks in advance.

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 452

DONATE TO ME
If the android robot has a cardiac arrest.. this mean u haven't install one CUSTOM Recovery in ur phone. Try flashing by Odin: TWRP, CWM or Philz Touch

asia559571
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
If the android robot has a cardiac arrest.. this mean u haven't install one CUSTOM Recovery in ur phone. Try flashing by Odin: TWRP, CWM or Philz Touch
Many Thanks for Your Reply! I Was Flashing the Update using CWM but as I said it failed, I was assuming the reason being that the md5 signature reading is different between stock recovery, (but I'm Just a noob), and that of CWM. I tried to find the downloaded file but with no success, I assume it was in the Cloud with Samsung otherwise I if I had the downloaded file in my hands so to speak I my have been able to investigate it a little further. If you have any ideas "Prey Tell" Again Thanks for Your Reply and Kind Regards to You!

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 452

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by asia559571 View Post
Many Thanks for Your Reply! I Was Flashing the Update using CWM but as I said it failed, I was assuming the reason being that the md5 signature reading is different between stock recovery, (but I'm Just a noob), and that of CWM. I tried to find the downloaded file but with no success, I assume it was in the Cloud with Samsung otherwise I if I had the downloaded file in my hands so to speak I my have been able to investigate it a little further. If you have any ideas "Prey Tell" Again Thanks for Your Reply and Kind Regards to You!
What is the name of the file downloaded?

asia559571
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
What is the name of the file downloaded?
Hi Joku1981. It's headed as Update Package, 48.5MB in size and its for Improved stability with an option to install now or later. Oh! the updater widget is called, Software update v3_1309_2_1 and v6_1309_3_1 in Titanium.