5,596,128 Members 33,533 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Accidentally wiped all partitions, bricked phone.

Tip us?

theasianpianist
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Accidentally wiped all partitions, bricked phone.

I have an LG G2 D800 (AT&T variant) that was running CM11 with TWRP recovery installed. I was going to reflash the stock ROM, and decided to wipe all the partitions in TWRP. ALL OF THEM. Phone is stuck on the LG boot screen. I have TWRP backups for the stock and CM ROMs, but no way to get them onto the device. I can't access it through ADB as it says that the device is unauthorized. The phone won't even turn off now. What should I do? Please help.

Lgrootnoob
Old
Thanks Meter 67

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theasianpianist View Post
I have an LG G2 D800 (AT&T variant) that was running CM11 with TWRP recovery installed. I was going to reflash the stock ROM, and decided to wipe all the partitions in TWRP. ALL OF THEM. Phone is stuck on the LG boot screen. I have TWRP backups for the stock and CM ROMs, but no way to get them onto the device. I can't access it through ADB as it says that the device is unauthorized. The phone won't even turn off now. What should I do? Please help.
If you have manual access to the sdcard you can use a micro sdcard reader to put the backups onto the device in the folder that restore the backups.

Or you can use lg's upgrade tool found on the support page for your device.
It will flash your device from lg's emergency mode.
(Helped me with an optimus u)

Good luck!
No need to download the whole android sdk or put adb in your path anymore!
Just extract my tool and run the adbClientLaunch script.
To get started go here >
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=adbclient
My name is Jacob Lane but I prefer to go by Lgrootnoob. Thanks.