XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recovery for S-ON users

Tip us?

hammad.aamir1996
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 [Q] Recovery for S-ON users

Good morning people, I just wanted to know that I recently bought Sensation XE, and I don't wanna get it S-off. So just please tell me that can I install TWRP touch recovery 2.6.3.0 same way or is there any other method to do this? I am not talking about custom roms, only Recovery. I know to install custom Rom I'll have to flash boot.img. I just want to know whether I could use this recovery or not. Thank you.

bashirchak
Old
(Last edited by bashirchak; 7th December 2013 at 08:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
I suggest you to flash 4ext recovery touch lastest version.it is currently the best recovery and you can flash custom roms without s-off only you have to enable smartflash....for flashing follow this step by step guide......[URL] forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1631861

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bashirchak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hammad.aamir1996
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashirchak View Post
I suggest you to flash 4ext recovery touch lastest version.it is currently the best recovery and you can flash custom roms without s-off only you have to enable smartflash....for flashing follow this step by step guide......[URL] forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1631861

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thanks a lot mate. (Y)

bashirchak
Old
Thanks Meter 4
You r welcome