XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GS3 on Cyangomod 10.2 stable

Tip us?

Viper_Baddog
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] GS3 on Cyangomod 10.2 stable

OK.. Was very happy to get it running an then the HORROR started. The phone talk to me constantly. Every move I make it tells me. Which stop me from scrolling all the way down. What I see on the screen when in settings is all I can access. If the screen goes off, it says SCREEN OFF. I lower the volume and tells me. How do I shut this thing up and get control of my phone..
Sprint GS3. Just updated to Cyangomod 10.2.1 RC Stable..Can'y give u anymore info cuz when I am in settings I can't get down to phone at the bottom to get important info.. Screen I see is what I get..

Mr. Struck
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_Baddog View Post
OK.. Was very happy to get it running an then the HORROR started. The phone talk to me constantly. Every move I make it tells me. Which stop me from scrolling all the way down. What I see on the screen when in settings is all I can access. If the screen goes off, it says SCREEN OFF. I lower the volume and tells me. How do I shut this thing up and get control of my phone..
Sprint GS3. Just updated to Cyangomod 10.2.1 RC Stable..Can'y give u anymore info cuz when I am in settings I can't get down to phone at the bottom to get important info.. Screen I see is what I get..
Your Talkback app has been activated, it is for vision-impaired users. You will need to use the physical buttons to navigate (power and volume up/down) to where you need to get in Settings in order to turn it off.