5,593,401 Members 36,483 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sph-d710 blu kuban gb27

Tip us?

nickSomeNeedHelp
Old
(Last edited by nickSomeNeedHelp; 6th December 2013 at 07:18 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] sph-d710 blu kuban gb27

ok im having issues with blu kuban gb27 created by one of the greats rujelus22. i downloaded it from the mirror on the original development thread rujelus started on this rom. it downloads what it says is all of the rom 375mb is the listed file size. so i went from there i flashed el26 safe kernel wiped everything then flashed the jb wipe all x2 formated my internal sd, flashed my jb modem, flashed the rom, and rebooted it loads up but i cant access the kuban updater it says something went wrong try again. it also will not allow me to update prl or profile. i tried for several hours to get it to work i went back to recovery and wiped cache and dalvik again like i have had to do before after flashin in a new rom. still it did not work. i havent given up yet lol.

any ideas where i went wrong?

note: i would have asked what the problem was on the original post by rujelus22 for the rom but as we all know im not allowed to post on development threads yet lol. thanks

nickSomeNeedHelp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I still havent gave up on the blu kuban gb27. I even messaged rujelus and got no reply. Im sure hes busy enough workimg on the wonderful roms he has made for all of us here on xda. I moved onto touched by s4. I would still love to get the kuban back though it was just as smooth and i enjoyed tons of tweaks lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app