Need your support!

Tip us?

technostein
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Default Need your support!

Now I did not know where else to post this, as when i posted one of the videos in General I got asked politely by a moderator to take it down.

So I don't see the harm in posting it in the "off topic" section since it has nothing really to do with XDA itself.

Basically I have a Youtube channel Called Android Insanity, and need support from other android lovers.

So it would really mean alot.

I am a ameateur at it at the moment though. But I do try make my videos good quality.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hd92k9/videos

Thanks guys.

Top reliable phones I have had: HTC One. LG G2, Nexus 4, Note 2, Nokia 5800, Motorola RAZR V3X, Motorola RAZR i, Nexus 5 Had many more, but these devices were the best IMO.

Current Phone: HTC One M8

Press THANKS if i helped you, it's nice knowing when you have helped somebody out

heavy_metal_man
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by technostein View Post
Now I did not know where else to post this, as when i posted one of the videos in General I got asked politely by a moderator to take it down.

So I don't see the harm in posting it in the "off topic" section since it has nothing really to do with XDA itself.

Basically I have a Youtube channel Called Android Insanity, and need support from other android lovers.

So it would really mean alot.

I am a ameateur at it at the moment though. But I do try make my videos good quality.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hd92k9/videos

Thanks guys.
Hi I've watched some of your videos and I have some constructive criticism for you
1. Your intro animation goes on a little too long, I would recommend 4-5 seconds from beginning to end, or 1.5 - 2 seconds after animation has reached its full display.
2. At the end of each segment during your best 3 upcoming phones review you could see your hand going to turn off the camera. If you just wait 2 seconds when you have finished you will be able to cut and paste the videos together smoother, making it look more professional .
3. If you keep notes of bullet points that you want to mention during the video keep them near the camera if possible, then you won't look like your looking away to refer to information.
4. You should maybe have a brief outro clip. Like a still image of your main logo with some music, that previous music you were using, the bass one was quite good. Maybe use that for the intro as well?

Other than that your doing good pal

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

Devices
-> HTC wildfire (buzz)- currently testing all sorts.

-> HTC wildfire BEE
s-on HTC-dev unlocked
rom: my cooked rom
-> HTC sensation XE
Died a horrible overheating death
-> Nexus 7 32gb wifi
Bootloader unlocked
Rom: ParanoidAndroid 3.1
-> Htc desire s
xtc clip s-off/simunlocked/supercid
revolutionary hboot 7.00.1002
testing roms....

technostein
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man View Post
Hi I've watched some of your videos and I have some constructive criticism for you
1. Your intro animation goes on a little too long, I would recommend 4-5 seconds from beginning to end, or 1.5 - 2 seconds after animation has reached its full display.
2. At the end of each segment during your best 3 upcoming phones review you could see your hand going to turn off the camera. If you just wait 2 seconds when you have finished you will be able to cut and paste the videos together smoother, making it look more professional .
3. If you keep notes of bullet points that you want to mention during the video keep them near the camera if possible, then you won't look like your looking away to refer to information.
4. You should maybe have a brief outro clip. Like a still image of your main logo with some music, that previous music you were using, the bass one was quite good. Maybe use that for the intro as well?

Other than that your doing good pal

Wow, that is really solid advice!

I have noticed most of these issues and took it all into consideration.

Thanks a lot

Top reliable phones I have had: HTC One. LG G2, Nexus 4, Note 2, Nokia 5800, Motorola RAZR V3X, Motorola RAZR i, Nexus 5 Had many more, but these devices were the best IMO.

Press THANKS if i helped you, it's nice knowing when you have helped somebody out

heavy_metal_man
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 640

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by technostein View Post
Wow, that is really solid advice!

I have noticed most of these issues and took it all into consideration.

Thanks a lot
No problem pal what video editor are you using?

Devices
-> HTC wildfire (buzz)- currently testing all sorts.

-> HTC wildfire BEE
s-on HTC-dev unlocked
rom: my cooked rom
-> HTC sensation XE
Died a horrible overheating death
-> Nexus 7 32gb wifi
Bootloader unlocked
Rom: ParanoidAndroid 3.1
-> Htc desire s
xtc clip s-off/simunlocked/supercid
revolutionary hboot 7.00.1002
testing roms....

technostein
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 161

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man View Post
No problem pal what video editor are you using?

Currently Sony Vegas 10, can't fault it, just need to learn more about it