XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Freeware OUYA Game Donkey Me Is Xperia Play Optimized

Tip us?

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Thumbs up Freeware OUYA Game Donkey Me Is Xperia Play Optimized

So this was a neat little find. I ripped the OUYA exclusive freeware game Donkey Me and installed it onto my Play and not only does it work perfectly with the gamepad, it also appears to be completely Xperia Play optimized. It has an Xperia Play launcher icon and even installs to the SD card. For those who've never heard of Donkey Me it's Donkey Kong remade with a bunch of different movie based skins and is alot of fun.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LegionTHEFecalExcretion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wezck
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How did You install it?

Bakisha
Old
Thanks Meter 418
Nice game

I like it. Not just retro-look but that 8bit sound too

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Quote:
How did You install it?
I backed it up on my OUYA then transferred the apk to my Play.

Since it IS a completely non-profit and freeware game I don't see any problem with posting it so here you go.

http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/65924306/file.html
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LegionTHEFecalExcretion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Hey guys, found two more great freeware OUYA games that are surprisingly Xperia Play optimized! They are the awesome Ghosts N Goblins clone Maldita Castilla and the hit pc shooter Super Crate Box. Check em out, I'm having a blast with Maldita Castilla.

MALDITA CASTILLA - DOWNLOAD

SUPER CRATE BOX - DOWNLOAD

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegionTHEFecalExcretion For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]