[Q]Help with moonshine

Tip us?

apaquette420
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 854

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q]Help with moonshine

Moonshine has been running for a while now, here is what it looks like now, the dots keep coming and the phone looks like it is off so I am not sure if it is still working or if something failed, the last time that the screen was on I could see the charging animation that you see when the phone is shut off. Is everything going the way that it should? my bootloader is 1.44 may 14 and it is stock telus 1.29.661.17 and android version 4.1.2. so again do i just let it run or do you guys think it is not working??? is it safe to stop when it is at this point?? thanks for any help.

!! Do NOT for any reason touch, unplug, lick or maim your device !!
Checking for updates......
Please wait....
Test 1: Rebooting into bootloader
Waiting for fastboot (17/60)
Waiting
Test 2: Booting device
Waiting for ADB (60/60)
Device detected.....................
[------------------------------------------------------------]
Test 3: Rebooting into bootloader (again)
Waiting for fastboot (8/60)
Waiting for ADB (22/60)
Waiting for device
Moonshining (1)............................................... ..................
.................................................. ..............................
.................................................. ..............................

it has been running for 55 minutes now and the dots keep coming .... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. thanks guys.
ROM: ViperOne v5.8.0
KERNEL: ElementalX-m7-v14
FIRMWARE: Base 4.19.401.9
RADIO: 4A.25.3263.21
RECOVERY: TWRP v2.6.3.3
DEVICE SECURITY: S-OFF(Moonshine)

apaquette420
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 854

DONATE TO ME
Looks like I made a mistake and now have s-off, this thread can be deleted