XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unable to change system status in download mode

Tip us?

amol8356
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Unhappy [Q] unable to change system status in download mode

As everyone knows about the custom bin and system status in download mode. Thanks to Triangle away app for setting it back to official from custom or modified status.

But I am facing an issue about the system status in download mode. I am unable to change it to official status.
Heres a list of work I had done to reset it back to official.

1) triangle away app : checked periodic system modified reset option.

Result: after resetting the bin counter and selecting periodic system modified option triangle away shows
counter: 0
binary : official
system : official

but after entering download mode system status is custom.

2) factory reset: so as the above option not work for me, I have decided to factory reset. so after entering to CWM I used Wipe data & factory reset, then enter to download mode still no change.

3) downgrade to 4.1.2 : in this final step I downgrade my device to stock AMF7 version then checked. now the system status is official.
Then I flashed latest stock INU-I9082XXUBMK3 version. and checked in download mode but unfortunately the system status is back to custom.

how do I solve this ?

kenxda33
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by amol8356 View Post
As everyone knows about the custom bin and system status in download mode. Thanks to Triangle away app for setting it back to official from custom or modified status.

But I am facing an issue about the system status in download mode. I am unable to change it to official status.
Heres a list of work I had done to reset it back to official.

1) triangle away app : checked periodic system modified reset option.

Result: after resetting the bin counter and selecting periodic system modified option triangle away shows
counter: 0
binary : official
system : official

but after entering download mode system status is custom.

2) factory reset: so as the above option not work for me, I have decided to factory reset. so after entering to CWM I used Wipe data & factory reset, then enter to download mode still no change.

3) downgrade to 4.1.2 : in this final step I downgrade my device to stock AMF7 version then checked. now the system status is official.
Then I flashed latest stock INU-I9082XXUBMK3 version. and checked in download mode but unfortunately the system status is back to custom.

how do I solve this ?
if bin counter 0 and stock recovery just wipe data and cache then reboot check again

amol8356
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenxda33 View Post
if bin counter 0 and stock recovery just wipe data and cache then reboot check again
tried but not worked.

rejocie001
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by amol8356 View Post
tried but not worked.
The file mk3 is the modified version.. Try to get OTA update from amf7 firmware

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

amol8356
Old
Member - OP