XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S3 i9305 Help!!System & some Apps are not responding

Tip us?

kaiteck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] S3 i9305 Help!!System & some Apps are not responding

Help!!! My Phone is rooted, and my phone was working fine yesterday, but today my phone suddenly restart by ITSELF after that Most of my apps is not responding, im using nova launcher, i press on chrome, it stuck and crashed. Somehow sometime, mx player and dolphin browser is working. Feeling weird, i restart my phone agn. Then everything was working fine. After half a min, its back, many apps are not responding including task manager, chrome, superuser, and many other apps.

I have a feeling that either its my battery problem or it just got water damaged(It got restarted after i walk out of my toilet)...

So i removed my phone batt.. sim , and sd card and put it into a bag of rice.. for the moment

Do you guys have any idea to check if my phone is water damaged or not? At the back of my phone, i removed the batt and saw a sticker with many purple X on it... and the sticker at the bottom of my battery is black...

kaiteck
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok my phone is working fine now no lag or anything, i can open all the apps and its like only 7 hrs(Im just a bit too worried..)
i think the rice method is really effective, i guess i will put it back into the rice bag longer to ensure its fully recovered