[Q] Problem after Rooting

Tip us?

anirmj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation [Q] Problem after Rooting

Hi everyone

I have an international version of Note 3. The problem I'm facing is, after rooting my phone and installing Lidroid Custom ROM, the battery on my phone started draining badly. To get rid of the problem I reinstalled Stock ROM on it and also unrooted the phone. But the problem is still there.

Even without using the phone, the percentage drainage is about 1% every 10-15mns. Have removed all third party application from the phone, but to no avail.

Can something be done about this? I'm at wits end and need a solution badly. Please respond ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1282
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirmj View Post
Hi everyone

I have an international version of Note 3. The problem I'm facing is, after rooting my phone and installing Lidroid Custom ROM, the battery on my phone started draining badly. To get rid of the problem I reinstalled Stock ROM on it and also unrooted the phone. But the problem is still there.

Even without using the phone, the percentage drainage is about 1% every 10-15mns. Have removed all third party application from the phone, but to no avail.

Can something be done about this? I'm at wits end and need a solution badly. Please respond ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
Get wakelock detector from Google play see if it's a app draining the battery
if i helped hit the Thanks Button

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1268

DONATE TO ME
Get into recovery mode and clean your cache, whatever bad bug went on with the custom ROM flash is still there. Once you clear it you should be OK.
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Paranoid // UBER //